Dimplex electric fires are straightforward and fast to install. There is no need to worry about pipework or chimneys as with open fires and gas fires. You can install the fire yourself if you have an available plug. If not then you will need a professional qualified electrician to carry out the installation and fit you a new power outlet a safe distance from the fire. This is really only a very simple job and will save you a lot of money over other heating options.
Dimplex electric fires will plug into a standard 13 amp socket. This means you will not need to make any special adjustments to your room electrical requirements.
There is no costly maintenance or cleaning required with these quality electric fires and this means they will continue to save you money and time over gas and open fire options in the years to come.
Dimplex electric fires are so much more flexible for homeowners than other fire place options. You will not need a chimney or fireplace and so you can put them anywhere you want in the room.
You will also be able to take your Dimplex electric fire with you if you move house.
Dimplex electric fires can offer some extremely economic and low wastage designs. The Optiflame and Opti-Myst products are designed to be 100% efficient. This means no energy is wasted whilst the fire is in operation. This can not only save you money on heating bills but will also help you to reduce your carbon footprint as well.
Another great energy saving option is the flexible flame settings. You can enjoy the cosy feel of the replica flames without having the heat on as well.
This means you can enjoy the ambience of your flame effect fireplace all year round independent of the heating.
Figures show that using the flame-only setting is so low in energy usage that it should only cost you as much as 2 per annum.
Safe and Reliable
Fuel burning fires do present a number of hazards to the home owner. For open fires there is the risk of sparks or hot particles charring or even setting alight to furnishings. For gas fires there is a risk of dangerous leaks. Both of these fuel burning options will also present a risk of carbon monoxide build up in rooms which can be very harmful.
With Dimplex electric fires you will not have to face any of these risks in your home. These types of fires do not burn fuels openly and so there is not threat of carbon monoxide poisoning. You will also not have to worry about gas leaks or open flame fire hazards.